[TenTec] Eagle Argonaut VI and OmniRig

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Jul 30 15:43:32 EDT 2014

John,

You probably don't know how much the vast majority on here appreciate your time and effort on this.  Definitely above & beyond the strict call of duty.  These meager words may have to do in the interim.

Let's just hope that these efforts bear some fruit with those who were or are saying "if only the rig worked with OmniRig (or the app using OmniRig), I could use it for (fill in the blank purpose)!"

73, ron w3wn