[TenTec] Virtual Serial Port recommendation

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 08:54:12 EDT 2014

My N4PY software interfaces to HDSDR to make any radio I support work as
a panadapter with that radio.  For example, the Softrock Ensemble II
receiver (only $92) can be controlled with HDSDR.  My N4PY software can
then control say an Omni VII and also control HDSDR.  With this setup
the softrock Ensemble II becomes a panadapter for the Omni VII allowing
you to click on the HDSDR panadapter screen and have the Omni VII
instantly go there.  And vice versa, as the Omni VII is tuned, the HDSDR
screen follows the Omni VII showing the signals around and at the Omni
VII frequency.

Of course, the Omni VII could be any one of over 50 radios that I
support.  And the Softrock Ensemble II could be any Panadapter radio
that can be controlled via HDSDR or PowerSDR.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com