[TenTec] Anyone using LP-PAN with Orion/RX366?

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:28:54 EST 2014

I finally got my LP-PAN hooked up to my RX366 and just wanted to post
an update.  I've only been using it for a short period of time.  I'm
connecting the RX366 IF output directly to LP-PAN with LP-PAN internal
preamp installed.  Viewing it with NaP3, I am not seeing the "birdie"
or "spike" at 11KHz offset.  The display looks clean and flat so far.
Signal levels might be a bit low but it's working and I need to play
with it some more.

73, Barry N1EU