[TenTec] Noise from Fans

K8JHR jrichards at k8jhr.com
Thu Mar 6 18:56:36 EST 2014

Horizontal vs vertical fins...

Hmmm....  that makes sense considering heat rises.  Another great
observation based on facts hiding in plain view.  Of course he WOULD
mention it AFTER you had completed your project !   Murphy strikes again.

Thanks.

On 3/6/2014 6:41 PM, k6jek wrote:
> Nicely done.

seem to recall quite a difference between horizontal and
vertical fins with the same surface area.