[TenTec] Eagle with LP-PAN

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Mar 14 23:01:18 EDT 2014

Mike... what do you want the panadapter to do for you?

I am in the same position, considering the purchase of an Eagle or maybe
a Brand X radio that already does a panadapter as a native function.  So
I am interested in your question to the group, and I also think it would
help you get a more specific answer if we knew what you expect from a
panadapter.