[TenTec] Orion 2 SSB Filter Adj?

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:49:46 EDT 2014

Here is the comparison plot:  http://n1eu.com/566.gif

Yellow is my 566, purple is your 2400Hz audio and aqua is your 2410Hz
audio.  As Onno suggested, please make sure you don't have notch filter (or
NB, NR, SAF, AN) engaged.  Also, did you have a pair of headphones,
external speaker or anything else connected to the audio outputs other than
the soundcard?  Both of your audio passbands are very abnormal.

73, Barry N1EU