[TenTec] (ham station computer choice)

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Wed May 7 12:39:06 EDT 2014

Thanks, Kim, I have built quite a number of machines, starting ~30 years
ago when it was easy, everything was IBM compatible except genuine IBMs,
and I was young and foolish.  I even have my Apple IIP, so early a serial
number it may have been soldered together in Woz's garage.  Now with the
ravages of old age and decrepitude making their unwelcome appearance more
and more, some things are easier to just buy and deal with.

I'm more worried about resistance to RF, and low noise, features than the
silly "mal"ware Dell might stick on their boxes, and I would never be able
to assess those by looking at specs anyway.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen