[TenTec] Panadapters

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 21:06:38 EDT 2014

*Rick,*
*           I hear what you are saying about the 572b tubes. Currently we
have a good looking set of Taylor 572s for the SB-200 and also a nice pair
of Cetrons. The installed tubes are OK. Just wishing for a spare pair of
3-500s for the SB-220. After checking the Master Oscillator and BFO
Frequencies on the old Paragon with my friends $40.000.00 Service Monitor
and such.... and checking the transmit frequency, I came to the conclusion
that we didn't need to do anything except talk on it! Five years ago the
radio came to live with me and had the Dreaded " PLL Out of Lock " problem.
Calling 3 Nets a week for the last 4 years has given me confidence that I
Solder Well..... Great Radio... Rick, we always enjoy your posts here ....
keep up the good work...*
*                                                             73 from
Wade/KJ4WS*