[TenTec] Eagle problem?

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Thu May 8 17:10:01 EDT 2014

I hasten to add that I did not recite this incident to get into a
discussion about Lemon Laws, auto dealers, etc, all very fascinating, but
to illustrate how sometimes there are ways to solve a problem, save a happy
customer, at lower overall cost.

I practiced real estate law for nearly 40 years and always tried to figure
out a way to solve a problem at the lowest cost.  I was often successful
when I could figure out what each party's true interest was and how to get
it for them.  When that didn't work, it was always expensive.

I wouldn't tell TenTec or anyone else how to handle this, but maybe giving
the guy a new radio would not cost much and earn a loyal customer for life.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen