[TenTec] Eagle problem?

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Thu May 8 18:42:24 EDT 2014

Thank you to all who have commented. Paul Clinton is working with the
customer, chasing down all the possible failure points. Local TenTec owners
have also suggested using the dummy load and different power source.
Progress is being made.  We plan to get together tonight locally on the air
to discuss what has been accomplished.

73 & DX,
Gary - AB9M