[TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon May 12 12:12:05 EDT 2014

It only means that the new, merged firm will be known under the RF Concepts name.

The company.  Not necessarily the product line(s).

You might see, for example, something like "Ten-Tec, A Division of RF Concepts".  But I just can't see the merged firm throwing away the reputation and corporate Good Will that comes with the Ten-Tec brand name.

73

On 05/12/14, K3GHH wrote:

> The merger of these brands under the RF Concepts banner makes perfect
> sense,"
> added Seedman,
"Under the RF Concepts banner"? Does that mean the TenTec brand is
disappearing? (Can we anticipate an "RF Concepts Orion 3"?

--John K3GHH