[TenTec] Jupiter Questions

Mon May 19 07:27:36 EDT 2014

I'd opt for a much newer radio, one with newer technology and much improved
performance in both cases.  The Eagle with the optional noise blanker and
ATU will greatly out perform any of those you have referenced.  Review the
Sherwood Engineering report on receiver performance for the models of
concern.

I suggest you study the ARRL Product reviews, the RSGB Product reviews along
with other published data.  Postings on popular "ham sites" carry very
little intrinsic value in my opinion.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
with Tentec.