[TenTec] Taxes

Steven Kline skline4 at verizon.net
Mon May 19 20:04:13 EDT 2014

Probably because it’s allowed to coexist without moderator supervision.  Doesn’t seem to be a lot of concern on this reflector for OT discussion.   Most reflectors do pretty good job at moderating themselves w/o  much intervention. Everyone’s mileage varies.  This one too will fade away, soon!!

I rather enjoyed Cecil’s perspective.  Cheers.

Steve - W5JK