[TenTec] The Next Flagship

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Wed May 21 08:59:44 EDT 2014

Good discussion.

My only issue is I have a tendency to do more DXing and I don't consider the Eagle a tool I would choose for that job.  I also press my DXing rig into contest duty which is easily done...but not so much the other way around.

I guess for me I'm spoiled by the dual receive/VFO capability that I've had with any rig I've owned for the last 20 years....it's hard to go back.

I also own an Icom Pro III....and while it's a nice rig in my environment (not Europe) it's relegated to 6M use and backup HF if the OII dies.  It's also my grab and go rig.

Just another perspective...

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad