[TenTec] The Next Flagship

Neil Martinsen-Burrell neilmartinsenburrell at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:19:31 EDT 2014

Rick,

I have enjoyed the antenna articles on your site before.  (Up next for me
is your 40m monoband delta loop.)  The 80m OCF article looks very
interesting, but can you say how you found the 85/15 location for the
feedpoint?  Was it using computer modeling or by actually moving the
feedpoint while measuring the VSWR?  Or, to ask another way, if I wanted to
duplicate your multiband SWR results, how would I proceed?

Thanks again for the nice articles on your website.

-Neil KD0UKC