[TenTec] Centurion issue.

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 05:43:37 EDT 2014

*Although they do not advertise it as such. With over 40 years in the TV
business. We have in the past repaired a High Voltage Arc many times with
JB Weld. When they used HV Tripler's, with a patch to one and After it
dried/cured ..... No more arc. Lots of times this was 25,000 volts at 15
KHZ. Use at your own risk.*

*This was never done on Customer Sets! But, when you were a good TV Man
back in the day. Friends and Family, Personal Sets and such. Everybody was
your Bestest Friend when their TV Broke ..........*
*
Wade/KJ4WS*