[TenTec] AA0CR…Richard Garrett?? SCAMMER!!!

denton sprague denton at oregontrail.net
Sun May 25 14:42:33 EDT 2014

Garrett's call, physical and email address were verified via the FCC database and QRZ.com before I ever sent him the money.
He claimed he never got the money despite me verifying that the person, bank and accounting number was sent by him….I also called the bank and verified the transfer.
I was going to give him more time to correspond to me, but he never sent me any email back nor tried to phone me, but this am I noticed at least two other hams have been scammed by the same person.
His deposit information included the Mary Robinson name on the checking account.