[TenTec] New Radios in the Future

Art Roberts - W5AER w5aer at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 18:45:42 EST 2014

Bob, I am about a year behind you and feel very much like you and many
of the others here. I like a radio that I can put my fingers on and feel
like I am "in control". I have used my computer with a rig for the
digital modes and that is it. I have worked with computers since the mid
60's, in the Air Force, but have managed to keep the two interest's
separate, for the most part.

Right now, I am trying to simplify and keep things simple.

This is a very interesting thread. Thanks for all the inputs :-)

Art

____

Art Roberts - W5AER
Tariffville, CT