[TenTec] New Radios in the Future

HamOperator jrichards at k8jhr.com
Mon Nov 3 17:57:54 EST 2014

--1--   But ... what if the band map does not indicate a call sign for
ALL the blips?  What if there are blips that are not labeled?

--2--  Besides, I think Larry N8LP (the panadapter guy) already provides
just an overlay for the NaP3 program - it works with a skimmer or
cluster or something -- see here:

http://www.telepostinc.com/NaP3.html

So I think the future is here already.   (By the way... I bought the
LP-Pan2 for one of my other radios...)    ;-)