[TenTec] New Radios in the Future

John King via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Tue Nov 4 10:07:49 EST 2014

And above all design a radio that operates itself with no appliance operator activity, cooks your breakfast, dispenses your pills and tells you when you need to go to the bathroom and when it is time to think. God knows that the present generation doesn't have the energy to do anything but text and break wind. The "new radios" we are dreaming up should serve the appliance operators WELL. 73, John , K5PGW (a dinosaur with five Ten Tec Stations)