[TenTec] For Sale: ORION II

David Perrin dbperrin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:35:49 EST 2014

Selling my Ten-Tec ORION II top of the line HF transceiver in excellent condition! Not a scratch, it rests protected on all surfaces from scratches or bumps. The rig contains three optional roofing filters: 300Hz, 600Hz and 1.8KHz. Rear panel has the I.F. output jack for easy accessibility of the 9MHz output. Rig has not been abused, comes from a non-smoking, climate controlled  environment. Rig includes these extras: CW Morse paddle, Ten-Tec model  301 remote tuning knob, Ten-Tec model 709 cardiod pattern dynamic mic with removable desk stand, Ten-Tec built in automatic antenna tuner and an external 4 position remote antenna switch which is set up by the user to connect the right antenna for each band you operate. Use it at the rig or at the antenna feed lines outside.  The remote switch contains KW capable relays, bypass capacitors and necessary circuitry as guided by Ten-Tec. Includes the owners manual and can be shipped in original box. Can deliver down the East coast after payment. $2500.      73 de Dave at:   K1OPQ.nh at gmail.com.