[TenTec] can't service the omni-VI mixer

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 13:31:21 EST 2014

*My Paragon 585 just keeps on keepin on! It has earned " Member of the
Family " status around here. It is simple to operate and is as Dependable
as a Cast Iron Skillet. What more is there to say. But, the Eagle that
Bob/K4TAX, sent for a Month long Test Drive, sure did work good! And it
took up much less Real Estate on my operating desk. Maybe, someday in the
future it will be time to retire the Paragon. But, not yet......*

*
73 from Wade/KJ4WS*