[TenTec] Ten Tec's voice mail and a simple Scout question

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Oct 24 14:28:46 EDT 2014

Good News Dept:

In contrast,  I called TT multiple times yesterday, and in very Ten-Tec
fashion I got both Gary and Paul on the first ring,  early in the day,
and received return calls within 20 minutes later in the day, and
neither seemed rushed or impatient,  which is pretty dang good for a
company in the process of moving to another building.   I kept my
questions as short as possible, but I was hugely impressed with their
business as usual approach on such a busy day.

They treated me just like the fellers on this list - who stepped up and
promptly replied to my concerns, making me feel part of the team.   Thanks.

That is just MY take...

Oh...John...  Doc Richards recommends a double shot of good bourbon ...
and if you don't have any good bourbon, ... drink bad bourbon !    ;-)
   ;-)

Happy trails, y'all.