[TenTec] OMNI VI illness

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 09:01:34 EDT 2014

Bob....I have a electric vacuum-type solder remover station...that
should help.
So the boards have all plug in wires...I am guessing the board plugs in
as well?
I also have the owner's manual, and looked at the schematic. It would
seem that with the board in hand, if I put 12 volts (or whatever the
coil is) on that parallel coil line for K4 and K5, I can then measure
which relay is not closing....before I start wielding the solder iron.
This is a mint Omni VI+, that has never had the lid popped open, but I
guess no rig is immune to the strike of Murphy!!
....Dave
PS...Thanks so much for your help, and the rest of the group!