[TenTec] repairs

Neil Martinsen-Burrell neilmartinsenburrell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 20:49:38 EDT 2014

Do you have any reason to believe that the Palstar rig won't be chock full
of tiny surface mount parts and at least a DDS chip that you won't find in
your zombie kit?

They also seem to be coming off their second Hamvention of showing off a
prototype. I'm quite curious when one might actually appear for sale and at
what cost.  What is the hardware equivalent of vaporware?

-Neil KD0UKC