[TenTec] repairs

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:18:47 EDT 2014

*The 585 Paragon is New enough to be Dead Bang on Frequency and is very
easy to repair. Same thing with the Omni 6 Rigs. Although the Older
production runs are best, where surface mount components are concerned. You
could always purchase an old Omni D and add one of the DDS kits to it.
After adding the DDS Kit, they are very stable rigs.*

*                                                                73 from
Wade/KJ4WS*