[TenTec] RMAs

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 4 13:47:40 EDT 2014

Actually, obtaining a RMA is fairly standard business practice; even
more so today when so much is purchased online.

The guys at the receiving dock at a company probably have no idea why an
item has showed up, but the RMA tells them what department or person
should receive the package(s).

The RMA also tells the responsible parties what's being returned, who is
returning it and why, and the mailing and contact information of the sender.

I've never had the occasion to return a new item to Ten-Tec but, IIRC, I
had to have a RMA to send in items in trade toward my new Eagle.

73 de Jim - AD6CW