[TenTec] Eagle Tuner

John Farler k4avx1 at windstream.net
Sat Sep 6 16:01:50 EDT 2014

The first thing I do when turning the Eagle on is to turn the internal tuner off!!

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 18:54:51 -0700 From: Mike Stricker via TenTec <tentec at contesting.com> To: "tentec at contesting.com" <tentec at contesting.com> Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle AT slow? Message-ID: <1410141291.31839.YahooMailNeo at web125301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Perhaps that is why Ten Tec has included it in their Eagle sale:-) And that is why having a built in antenna tuner adds no value to a radio, in my opinion.

All kidding aside, the only AT that worked properly for as long as I owned it was the one in the