[TenTec] Eagle Tuner

John Farler k4avx1 at windstream.net
Sun Sep 7 07:32:12 EDT 2014

Thanks, Bob.  I'll do that.  It's not much use with the center-fed zepp I use on the lower bands.  I had never had an internal tuner before, and find it about like most describe, limited.  I guess this says something about my antennas!  I use an amp most of the time, anyway.  I am amazed at the RX on this rig.  I am still learnng all the ins and outs of the rig.  BTW, I've come to like Yaesu VHF radios after struggling to "program" Icoms for years.  Imagine my surprise when I looked more closely at one, and saw "made in China!"
One more thought - some days the TT Digest is a.little thin : maybe there's not much to complain about re TT?

John, K4AVX