[TenTec] Equipment

Ronf404 via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Tue Sep 9 19:25:58 EDT 2014

An old friend of mine, K6KH, sent me his Delta II after a factory check. I got it on the air in July with a 120' long wire up about 65'. With an external tuner I load on all bands from 10 to 160. I am very pleased with the rig's performance and I've already worked 50 countries.

Ron Fish, KX1W

Sent from my iPhone