[TenTec] Signal to noise

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Thu Sep 11 18:31:36 EDT 2014

On 9/11/2014 3:07 PM, R. Eric Sluder via TenTec wrote:

Maybe I'm not very talented, but I'd say anything that requires is to concentrate and look away from the field of view for driving is dangerous.

I don't trust myself now to dial around, check radio settings, etc. and
drive. It's gotta be a set and forget deal for me anymore. -Eric W9WLW

     THESE ARE GOOD STANDARDS TO FOLLOW.

     ANY form of distraction is a distraction.   It does not matter
     what it is, or how it comes about, but ANY sort of distraction
     is still a distraction.

     Following these guidelines will not prevent distraction, but
     it will certainly minimize it to a huge degree.

     It is ALWAYS a good idea to pull over to operate the rig - or to
     do anything else for that matter.   There is nothing manly
     about getting killed behind the wheel.

     Just MY take.