[TenTec] Zepp?

Don Jones ko7i at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 21:01:18 EDT 2014

The 44 ft OCFD experiment has been taken down, to tweeky in tuning,
never bothered to "measure it" with the MFJ-259 - sorry.  Went back to
the plan old 34 ft doublet because it seems to load up so much better.
Still using the 1:1 DXE current balun (thank you for all the tips).
Going to stick with this antenna for the remainder of this contest/qso
party season. The only change coming is a possible upgrade to a 1.5kW
remote auto tuner. (I have a L4B with a full QSK mod).
73 to all, Don KO7i