[TenTec] Oooo-PS

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Sat Sep 20 13:19:33 EDT 2014

I've sent my Omni VI and VI+ back and forth to Sevierville on UPS and nary
a problem.  The VI+ is due to be delivered here on Monday.

Tentec uses a new box with new packing every time, won't reuse the box to
avoid claims that the box was already damaged the previous trip.

Speaking of sending back, I still need to resolve the problem (discussed
here at length earlier in the year)  in the VI not sending CW on the proper
frequency.  Tentec says it is working just fine but it isn't.  Did someone
say there was a repair asset other than the factory somewhere?  If I send
it to Tentec, they will say it checks out perfect.

73 de W6OGC/AE  Jim Allen