[TenTec] Oooo-PS

Ron | K5XK qrzthedx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 13:12:51 EDT 2014

Another vote against using "The Ooops Store" (UPS Store) and Ooops shipping.
Another member of the list and I have been trying for weeks to collect
damages for packing and shipping another fine piece of TenTec gear that was
mangled upon delivery.  I think N5OP's tongue & cheek comment about them
breaking anvils may be true!

73, Ron K5XK

Message: 18