[TenTec] RKR Designs LLC purchases

Jose F Ballester jfballester at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:59:08 EDT 2015

I hope my pessimism is just that.   Agree that even if the transaction is only on the surface, a transfer of assets (of course it depends which ones) there may be valid financial reasons for choosing it, but in my experience, in general,it just doesn’t ring the right bell.  Anyway, let’s hope that the “new” owners can and will invest in new products because in my book their product line is quickly falling behind the curve.

73 de Pepe WP3HW