[TenTec] field day antennas

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Tue Apr 14 14:18:42 EDT 2015

As I get the other two up and running, the dipole is coming down anyway,
assuming the replacements described above are an improvement.

The AH-4 has no issues with matching this at all, even on 6M.  There are
some lamentable nulls on some bands.  It's not like having stacked
monobanders at 120', that's for sure, but it has done nicely for what it is.

Why do you refer to this as a "doublet?"

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen