[TenTec] How do I verify what came with my model 550?

J. Reed jhreed at frontier.com
Tue Apr 21 03:08:00 EDT 2015

Gentlemen, I've bought a previously-owned
model 550 Pegasus which claimed to have
a automatic antenna-tuner installed at the
factory... when I checked physically for
this unit, it was NOT installed nor showed
any signs of installation (such as mounting
holes, wiring changes, etc). Suggestions
needed to have factory verify that there
actually was such unit installed by them...

SN:  09A10939

W3RYJ, Jim Reed.

-----
No virus found in this message.