[TenTec] How do I verify what came with my model 550?

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Thu Apr 23 11:06:51 EDT 2015

Jim,

The original Ten-Tec Invoice had a description of my purchase. And on
it,   was the S/N of my transceiver and all the 'options'.   While
you probably don't have the original Invoice, I would guess that
Tec-Tec still has a copy in their accounting/billing department
computer.   Give them a call and see if they can dig it out and send
you a .pdf of the invoice for you Peg.  that might answer all
questions of what was there when the box was opened originally.

73, GL,

Ben - WB2RHM