[TenTec] Ten-Tec 9420 Hercules power supply schematic.

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:57:38 EDT 2015

*Randy,*
*               Check out your inbox for the message from
tvman1954 at gmail.com <tvman1954 at gmail.com>   The 2 page schematic is all
that I have. Sure wish that we could have been more helpful.... Just
remember that this is really Four power supplies in one case. Kind of a
strange way of doing things but, it works. If you have further questions?
Don't be afraid to ask. If I can't answer the question correctly, we will
make something up or lie to you about it!! hi .. hi ..*
*                                                      73 from Wade/KJ4WS*

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Randy Randall <randy.ab9go at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just picked up a Ten-Tec 420 Hercules II amp this past weekend with an
> Astron RM-70 power supply.  Since the overload protection is in the Ten-Tec
> power supply I would like to see what scheme TT used.  Whoever had the amp
> before me did not include any overload protection not even a  lowly fuse.
>  I have not been able to locate the schematic from the usual sources and
> was hoping someone here had a copy.
>
> Thanks
> Randy.

*Living one day at a time with Jesus as my Savior. But, still having Fun.*