[TenTec] New Owner?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 11:41:25 EST 2015

John,

I don't know who the new owner is.

But if you're thinking of Scott W4PA, the owner of Vibroplex LLC, I asked
him about this point-blank when John Henry first put out the word that
thing's were being sorted out, and he flat-out denied it.

So much for my insights!

That said, IMHO, it would certainly be an asset to the new company if Scott
was somehow involved, even if it was just in an advisory role.  What he's
done with what everyone thought was a dying company, and turned it around
into what Vibroplex is today, is amazing, to say the least.  So one could
hope that he'd be able to find the time to do something to lend the new
owners a hand, if they should ask.

We shall find out soon enough.

73, ron w3wn