[TenTec] New Owner?

rick@dj0ip.de Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sat Dec 5 13:46:08 EST 2015

I was on the phone for about half an hour yesterday with Scott Robbins and Stan Brock.
We were having a good laugh about the people speculating that he had bought it.

NO WAY JOSE!  It's not Scott.

They are up to their antlers with the work they already have.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Paul Christensen
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2015 5:39 PM
To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Owner?

I think you mean Scott Robbins, W4PA.  I have to believe he would like to own the company he helped build since the 1980s.  If it's him, he has the business acumen to make this happen.  Having worked for the company in product development and sales, he knows the transceiver and amplifier market segment as well as any other.  I would not hesitate to purchase a TT product under Scott's leadership and John Henry's engineering abilities.

Paul, W9AC