[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 156, Issue 4

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Mon Dec 7 13:13:47 EST 2015

Have a look at image #7 in the previous link.  The DSO is set to 20ms/div.
So roughly, the time from key-up to Rx audio is 70 ms.   I failed to state
at what Rx filter setting the measurement was taken but in all likelihood it
was where I do most listening which is a start at 2.8 kHz.  I narrow up
depending on conditions.  Filter width is one latency variable.    Again,
the measurement was taken nearly two years ago.  Latency may, or may not
have changed since then.  I doubt is has changed and gotten any longer but a
new measurement is needed to test performance after several
firmware/software updates.  In any event, the Flex 6700 is one of the best
CW QSK transceivers I've used.

Paul