[TenTec] Dirty Transmitters

terry foskey n5tf at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 06:57:44 EST 2015

 The FCC rule being cited can also support a spark gap transmitter or any number of old pieces of gear,  if that's what I could afford and wanted to operate it.  Most of us understand the limitations is in the equipment being operated.
Let's talk about how great Ten Tec Orions, Eagle, Argonaut or Omni VII's are, not flex, elecraft, etc.  If you don't own one, that's really a pity.  The Orion and Orion II suit me just fine and I have no plans to change for a while.
N5TF,Terry