[TenTec] solved - Orion II won't flash

Tony va3dwi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:47:47 EST 2015

It isn't my intention to get a thread going on this subject. Suffice it to say that manufacturers of commercial two-way radios have come into the future. The radios I referred to are 25 or more years old‎ but are still perfectly fine for Ham operations.
73, Tony VE3DWI.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.