[TenTec] Ten-Tec service

mcelmer1 mcelmer1 at netecin.net
Thu Jan 15 11:44:13 EST 2015

About a month ago, a board in my 7+ year old Orion 1 failed. Called Paul to
determine if they could repair the board - I was 98% sure the tech could but
simply wanted to be certain.

I mailed it yesterday and expect to have it re-installed in Orion next
Friday.

The other issue was the screen which has a reputation for failure. The
original manufacturer no longer supplied the screen which left Ten Tec
scrambling and searching for a new supplier. They found one.

Perhaps they could have blown off finding a new supplier and told owners
"sorry about that - you have a $2000 or so paper weight".

Mike
W8TRN