[TenTec] OT: Columbian Army hid CW Message in a Song for Hostages

Michael Poteet mcpoteet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:59:43 EST 2015

Pretty neat; think I would have to hear it two, three maybe four times to actually copy.

First time just to say: "Hey, that sounds like CW".

It's also fairly fast and being part of the music makes it (for me) more difficult
to copy than would be the case if there were just another CW signal or two.

Mike    W5FTD