[TenTec] Looks like company is fading away

KU4YP a.r.s.ku4yp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:53:46 EST 2015

They still service my 509's and 405 amps. From the 70's and 80's.

Thats not fading away. For that reason alone I am a loyal TT customer. And when it is time for new, that will be my first stop.

The list of amateur radio manufacturers that still service all their gear is a short list. If the big three still does, I would be shocked.

Plus I do not think rf concepts would want to deal with the pr nightmare of the demise of a great American radio label like TT. I could be wrong, but wouldnt bet on it.

My thoughts. 73 Mike KU4YP.

Sent from my iPhone