[TenTec] K3 For Sale

John Bescher via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Sat Jun 13 17:17:42 EDT 2015

Sounds like a bargain.  Was it factory built or by Pat...it really doesn't matter if its all working.

With the new K3S out, lots of K3's seem to be on the market, so it's a good time for me to get a K3 at a modest price.  And, I understand the new Synch Board is available for older K3's....so for $219.95 plus some other mods for maybe $100 I could have an 'almost' K3S.

How old is the K3?  From your description I assume it does not have the Antenna Tuner, sub receiver, Video interface...they could come later.....its called "creeping elegance".

John, N4DXI