[TenTec] TENTEC ORION

george fritkin via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Sun Jun 14 18:11:56 EDT 2015

I have an ORION ll, but I also have the latest and greatest from EVERYONE (except FLEX!!).  Although the radio is 8 years old, it beats them all.  And it is such an easy rig to use,  I have an O Vll, not half the radio.  My KX3s and K3s, in my opinion, just barely catch up.
Folks, enjoy your ORION l/ll.
George, W6GF