[TenTec] infos

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 28 22:11:05 EDT 2015

I would try a full reset and then see if the update could be done.

Here's the full reset procedure.

1) Power off Orion.

2) Power On holding the VFO B LCK button.

3) Continue holding LCK button until the radio says "Battery Failure".

4) Power off Orion.

5) Power on holding "Main RX/TX" button.

6) Continue holding this button until the radio says reset complete.

7) Do not clear any settings when asked to do so.

8) Power the Orion off and back on one more time.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com